My nonsensical lines for this exercise, although I kind of failed on the caesuras…😯😑
1) I listen – and I gawk at music played
By pianist for famous Bach: concert!
2) She loves – and waits in tower for
a lovely man to whisk her – well away.
3) But though he rides beneath, his eyes are cast
Unto the weary world and earthen place.
4) Mary, each day, for twenty greedy mouths
Bakes. Til she meets death above the stove.
5) Each saint or sinner is unknown, until
The ancient godly judge he stands before.